A Nationalist Magazine for thinking people Since 1997
Pragna Bharati publishes Bharatiya Pragna, an English monthly intellectual journal with a nationalistic spirit and a universal outlook, published from Hyderabad.
Bharatiya Pragna aims at:
- Providing a rich mental pabulum to the inquisitive
- Finding ways and means to strengthen our democratic polity
- Attempting to prioritize the imperatives for a national agenda
- Forging a harmonious, progressive and prosperous society
- Dovetail our eternal culture with the modern world
- Catalyze the national resurgence of Bharat
Other publications: Pragna Bharati has to its credit over 15 publications both in Telugu and English, in the form of full-length books and monograms.